There are no off-the-shelf solutions and no ready-made tools that will allow you to convert operational data into meaningful, strategic information. You must fundamentally restructure your data - create a data warehouse - before Query can do the job it was designed to do. This book shows you how. It offers a product- independent, do-it-yourself guide to restructuring databases for successful end-user access. Believing that "successful end-user access projects are build as applications, not afterthoughts," author Brian Kelly starts by first present issues and objectives. He then goes on to spell out exactly how to design/restructure databases. Don't fall behind by waiting for a "killer" query product that is never going to come. Find out how to deliver the goods to management by building your own data warehouse!
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine