Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining brings together the latest research -- in statistics, databases, machine learning, and artificial intelligence -- that are part of the exciting and rapidly growing field of Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining. Topics covered include fundamental issues, classification and clustering, trend and deviation analysis, dependency modeling, integrated discovery systems, next generation database systems, and application case studies.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions