Designing Distributed Applications is all about creating Cooperative Network Applications. Their aim is to promote the re- use of Intranet and Internet applications and maintain the viability of applications in the face of change.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds