Why ERP? is a short novel about a manager in a furniture manufacturing business who is charged with learning about and implementing a new ERP system-particularly SAP R/3. Though this is NOT a programming book, it is a quick read overview, and it can be assigned even for 'systems' majors, as a background reading to lay-out the managerial issues and build a basic understanding of the concepts-prior to doing actual technical programming or hands-on R/3 projects.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds