With the vast amounts of data flowing through the workplace on a daily basis, Data warehouses have evolved to cope with the huge volumes involved by separating the data used for reporting and decision making from the operational systems. Microsoft have entered the world of datawarehousing with the introduction of SQL Server 7 and OLAP Services.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds