In an effort to help companies manage what Information Week has referred to as the "Web Data Deluge," Oracle has released Oracle8i (the "i" stands for "Internet"), a major upgrade to their flagship database product that provides powerful new data warehousing capabilities. In this updated and expanded edition of their critically acclaimed Oracle8 Data Warehousing, Gary Dodge and Tim Gorman provide database developers and administrators with complete, detailed coverage of all they need to know to build and manage a fast, high-performance data warehouse using the Oracle8i technology. Step-by-step, they cover all the bases, including designing a data warehouse for optimum performance, building a data warehouse, loading data into the data warehouse, improving warehouse performance with aggregate data, and administering data warehouse performance.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds