Twice recognized as one of the top ten most productive MIS researchers, Watson provides a balanced treatment of the technical and business sides of managing data. Management of data has never been more critical for organizations of any size. This book discusses the technical aspects of database design and implementation as well as the why and how of the management of databases, and the managerial issues and business philosophy behind databases.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds