Cutting-edge Oracle data warehousing from people creating the software Oracle8i Data Warehousing explains how to design, develop, and administer powerful data warehouses and data marts on Windows NT using Oracle's major new industry-leading database. This authoritative guide helps database developers, administrators, and designers master the major new data warehousing and Internet capabilities in Oracle8i and specifically plan and implement affordable and successful data warehouses and data marts. In one exciting package, this book brings together three hot computing topics: new Oracle databases, Windows NT, and Internet technologies.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds