This book puts you on the path to selecting the right object-oriented database product for your specific computing tasks and shows how to implement these solutions so that they work the first time. It give checklists that outline how to put together a selection team, describes the various types of object databases available, and tells exactly how they are used.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017