Select and implement a top-notch Web site database with this comprehensive reference. An ideal reference tool, this book guides readers through every step of the database selection and implementation process-from refresher material on SQL, ODBC, and database design basics to hands-on, straightforward information and advice on a range of products and categories.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds