An enterprise-wide examination of implementing a modern information system in all business processes of a modern business enterprise. Written with an emphasis on manufacturing firms, the principles it demonstrates are transferable to other types of operation systems.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds