This book is written for those charged with the job of managing and administering their companies' data warehouses. Managing the Data Warehouse is a complete guide to everything information systems managers need to know to keep a data warehouse running smoothly, efficiently, and securely, now and in the years ahead.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence