This book cuts through the hype and theory about data warehousing and gets down to the basics of walking every member of the team through design and implementation . Beyond "how to do it", this book is an implementation methodology that helps project teams identify who will be doing what and what tools each member will need.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence