Master the new computational tools to get the most out of your information system. This practical guide, the first to clearly outline the situation for the benefit of engineers and scientists, provides a straightforward introduction to basic machine learning and data mining methods, covering the analysis of numerical, text, and sound data.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds