Tackling one of the major challenges with implementing an information-governance program, this book provides insight into the best ways to convince businesses of the value of the practice. Most information-governance programs deal with problems that are common across every enterprisepoor data quality, inconsistency of business terms, fragmented view of the customer and product, and security and privacy. However, these issues manifest themselves differently across different industries and job functions. The author has spoken to hundreds of clients across multiple industries and geographies about their information-governance programs, and as a result, this book provides cross-industry best practices as well as best applications and case studies for a variety of industries and job functions, such as healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, telecommunications, and media.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence