Anyone considering a data governance program within their organization will find an invaluable step-by-step methodology using IBM tools and best practices in this structured how-to. While many in the IT industry hold separate definitions in their minds, this authoritative manual defines data governance as the discipline of treating data as an enterprise asset. The intricate process of data governance involves the exercise of decision rights to optimize, secure, and leverage data. Providing a rigorous explanation of the 14 steps and almost 100 substeps to enact unified data governance, this extensive handbook also shows that the core issues to be tackled are not about technology but rather about people and process.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions