I couldn’t resist participating in the recent O’Reilly webinar: Fitter, Happier: Improve Your Health and Productivity with R. There are many similarities between presenter Marc Garrett’s company, Intridea, and my own firm, OpenBI. We’re both in the app/dev-consulting space, Intridea in web development, OpenBI, analytics/big data. We’re similar in size, each in the 20-40 employee range. Perhaps most notably, both OpenBI and Intridea are distributed geographically, operating as virtual entities without central headquarters, tied together by customers and Internet technology. And both companies go to great lengths to assure a productive, collegial, happy work environment.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!