A young colleague of mine is about a third of the way through an M.S. in Analytics program from a prestigious university. Though there are the inevitable startup frustrations, she likes her studies a lot, noting she’s learning a ton about predictive modeling, data mining and new-to-her software like SPSS, SAS and R.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!