For the last three years I’ve been running our 25 Top Information Manager listing, an annual project where we cherry pick and profile top CIOs and IT-related execs for readers. It’s a four-month process of dozens of one-on-one interviews that include identical questions about leadership, pressures and priorities. It’s probably my favorite job and always a humbling learning curve, a fast download on big issues from the people who are calling the shots.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!