I am not such a fan of definitive definitions. For example, “something MUST be A, B and C to be XYZ” would not be one of my favorite concepts. While it is very reassuring to have this black and white structure on definition, the restrictions don’t allow for future growth.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!