I recently participated in a terrific Harvard Business Review webinar entitled: "Nudge Your Customers: Reducing Risk With Better Choices." Webinar protagonist and behavioral economist Daniel Goldstein of Yahoo Research and The London Business School offers compelling practical advice on how to “nudge” citizens and customers to perform behaviors that on the surface might appear to contradict their utility-optimizing, economic man, self interest. Goldstein's experimental work follows that of economist Richard Thaler and predictably irrational researcher Dan Ariely.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!