Over the past few days, a relatively unknown/unreported security breach occurred with thousands of Twitter accounts worldwide, including mine. I received a Tweet from a trusted person in my professional network (a cloud vendor/provider analyst relations manager who regularly Tweets me and my colleagues), which stated that someone was posting negative comments about me, and provided a bit.ly link to click.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!