As part of Saugatuck’s participation in this week’s inaugural SIIA Deciphering Finance event in Boston, Saugatuck SVP and head of research Bruce Guptill first presented a summation of Saugatuck’s research on changes in the scope and pace of Cloud adoption by Finance leaders and organizations over the past decade, then engaged in a series of discussions with CFOs at the event regarding their own Cloud plans, activity, and associated impacts.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!