I'd barely remembered to print the year "2010" properly on my personal checks when the landslide of acquisitions in information management started snowballing. Siperian, Initiate, Savvion, SilverCreek, AmberPoint and a half-dozen other semi-familiar names tumbled across Wall Street into the arms of Informatica, IBM, Progress Software, Oracle etc.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!