Though many analytics practitioners are little aware of its importance, stochastic simulation has increasingly become a critical tool in the modern statistical toolchest. Perhaps you know of SS techniques as Monte Carlo simulation instead. While there are subtle differences between the two, the terms are often used interchangeably.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!