I’ve received several emails/comments about my recent series of blogs on Duncan Watts’ interesting book “Everything is Obvious: *Once You Know the Answer -- How Common Sense Fails Us.” Watts’ thesis is that the common sense that generally guides us well for life’s simple, mundane tasks often fails miserably when decisions get more complicated.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!