We just returned from the 17th annual family vacation in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Just as it seems to be every year, the week in Nags Head was grand, with lots of sun, surf, seafood and cold beer. What set this trip apart from others for me, though, was its "Bayesian" theme.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!