Authoria, a provider of talent management solutions for human resources and workforces, acquired Peopleclick by the command of their owners Bedford Funding to form Peopleclick Authoria that will be approximately in the range of $100 million in revenue for 2009. Both enterprise software focused technology vendors had been advancing their solutions as part of the cloud computing and software as a service (SaaS) movement. This is an important move for both organizations that needed to reach a certain size of customers and recurring revenue to grow and expand operations globally.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!