I've noted in several blogs over recent months the proximity of the business-led discipline data science with academically-focused quantitative social science. From my perspective, DS obsesses on data, statistical and computational methodologies to study social behavior, much the same as QSS.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!