Recent postings have been more about the “theory” behind the wonderful world of NoSQL and less about how to implement a solution with a NoSQL platform. Well it’s about time that I changed that. This posting will be about how the graph structure and graph databases in particular can be an excellent “applied solution” of NoSQL technologies.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!