Saugatuck’s 2013 Cloud Survey found that enterprise buyers increasingly prefer suite solutions versus best-of-breed or loosely-coupled Cloud solutions across all business application segments and categories. Respondents clearly still believe there are definite advantages to traditional-style, single-vendor suites for business management applications. The underlying rationale likely includes “guaranteed” or implied levels of interoperability, similarity in interfaces, and coordinated / single-point support. But respondents may also not – yet – understand the integrative capabilities of Cloud when it comes to complex, disparate, and loosely-coupled business applications.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!