One of the big changes in OpenBI's business over our eight years of BI and analytics consulting has been the evolution of “reporting”. In 2006, print-like reports were the norm, with OLAP and visualization secondary. Now OLAP and graphical dashboards predominate. Indeed, many customers have pretty much abandoned traditional “pixel-perfect”, control breaks reporting for visual drill/slice-and-dice, dashboards and statistical graphs.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!