The statistical analytics market is heating up. Evidence-based management, competing on analytics and the science of business are among the main drivers of a surge in demand for predictive models. There are at least two dozen credible products in the space currently, each with different emphases and strengths. Some products revolve on languages, while others have strong GUI's and APIs. Traditional proprietary offerings compete with new open source entrants. Several platforms focus on mainstream statistics while others obsess on newer data mining and machine learning techniques. A few offer the powerful combination of data management, programming, reporting, statistical and graphics capabilities.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!