The National Football League (NFL) and the big annual event called Super Bowl Sunday in the United States was abruptly superseded by the announcement of the contract termination and resignation of SAP CEO Leo Apotheker. Simultaneously, the promotion of Bill McDermott, head of global field organization and Jim Hagemann Snabe, head of global product development were promoted to Co-CEOs as has been customary in past years -- a dramatic change in such a short period of time since Leo Apotheker took the reigns as sole CEO of SAP just less than a year ago.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!