Root cause analysis. Most people within the industry, myself included, often discuss the importance of determining the root cause of data governance and data quality issues. However, the complex cause and effect relationships underlying an issue means that when an issue is encountered, often you are only seeing one of the numerous effects of its root cause (or causes).
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!