With an enthusiastic world-wide user base estimated at 2M and a stranglehold on academia, there's no doubt that the future for open source R Project for Statistical Computing is bright. Yet even with this largesse the challenges for commercial R purveyor Revolution Analytics (formerly REvolution Computing) are significant.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!