I’ve been working recently on a project in the e-business space to forecast customer demand. The data consist of multiple time series comprised of dates and usage numbers. From the existing data, the challenge is to extrapolate into the future, making predictions as far out as 90 days or more. As always, I look to the R Project for Statistical Computing for help. And, as always, R delivers.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!