QlikView is a vendor of business intelligence that has grown significantly in the last three years, largely through marketing and selling to business people and midsize companies. This strategy is a key differentiator of its approach. While most BI technology providers try to sell BI into IT projects and have been consolidating through acquisitions, QlikView decided to focus on the business needs of marketing, sales, customer service and other business departments that wanted their own analytic capabilities, including rapid aggregation of data, generation of metrics and presenting and sharing information across lines of business.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!