Several of the presentations I attended at Predictive Analytics World, February 2010 were quite good. In addition to the sessions noted earlier, I heard an interesting analytics solution to a knotty business problem as well as an innovative application of analytics to business. I also had the pleasure of listening to a venerable analytics pioneer and saw a presentation that did an outstanding job bridging analytics theory and practice.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!