Much to my chagrin, I had to return to wintry Chicago late Wednesday night from a delightful visit to sunny and 60ish San Francisco for Predictive Analytics World, February 2010. And, like last year, I was pleasantly surprised by the overall quality of the meeting. But whereas then the conference was version one with low expectations, my fear this year was for simply a repetition of last. Not to worry: the several hundred participants were treated to a splendid show. Kudos again to conference chair Eric Siegel and producers Prediction Impact, Inc. and Rising Media Ltd.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!