I ran across an interesting column in the WSJ the other day entitled "Teachers Are Put to the Test." The article revolves on developments in the growing movement to evaluate teachers based, in large part, on the results of their students' performance in standardized tests.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!