The advancements in business applications for performance management do not come very often in the industry but Actuate has one that we should all pay notice. Actuate who has been advancing the open source agenda with the BIRT community project to simplify the access and use of business intelligence and what is now called information applications across the industry has just announced Actuate BIRT Performance Scorecard 9. This release is the culmination of a significant amount of experience in development, deployments and knowledge of how business operates across executives, management and managers who need to work closely to drive improvements to performance every day and every week. This release and accomplishment is no easy task, because many technology providers have been working hard every year to advance performance management through integrating methodologies and trying new sets of capabilities to make techniques like scorecards easier to use.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!