My company, OpenBI, is getting ready to celebrate a birthday. When opened for business eight years ago, we branded as a data warehousing/business intelligence consultancy focused on open source software. OpenBI's expanded well beyond OS in 2014, and while DW/BI's still central to the business, our product portfolio now includes big data and data science. I'd guess the current mix is roughly 50-50 traditional and new.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!