For all the fun of talking about NoSQL's flexibility and promise, we should link that promise to some reality - particularly some product reality to ground the ideas of NoSQL with real-world applications. My last blog talked about how graph data structures and analysis are different than what we might expect from the "box" that is structured data in an RDBMS.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!