The need for organizations to be responsive is a cliché but most do not spend the time and investment to enable them to accomplish this let alone take action where needed. Decades of technology maturing has brought the use of business events that can be processed and analyzed, which is called complex event processing (CEP) that is part of what I call operational intelligence. Starview Technology a provider of CEP and technology for operational intelligence has advanced into the market with innovations to this technology category that our research firm has benchmarked to help advice organizations on use of technology for business. I have been espousing the importance of this new generation of business intelligence called operational intelligence for many years and now it is becoming a discussion for business and IT to competitively operate globally.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!