My nephew and niece-in-law are committed vegetarians. Their diet, though, is generally not very visible to me except when we go out to dinner or the extended family gathers in the Outer Banks for vacation. I feel a bit guilty watching them prepare their veggies as I gorge on steamed crabs and grilled tuna. Twice a year, however, they go off the vegetarian wagon by design, enjoying grilled pork chops or big hamburgers for special treats. As I think about my current analytics situation, there might be something for me to learn from their lead.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!