Two and a half years ago I wrote an article for the then DMReview on OpenCourseWare at MIT and it's value for business intelligence. In a nutshell, the OpenCourseWare initiative makes available to the public materials such as lecture notes, reading lists, handouts, problem sets and tests from classes given at MIT and other top universities, creating a treasure chest of learning opportunities from some of the top academics in the world – for free.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!