I just finished developing a couple of statistical analysis R scripts/functions for a customer. The work was pretty mundane: read several text files, merge the results, reshape the intermediate data, calculate some new variables, take care of missing values, attend to meta data, execute a few predictive models and graph the results.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!