2014 has kicked off with a bang. The Polar Vortex gave weather groupies a chance to use big data to see how low their temps could go and why. Google snapped up (if a $3.2B acquisition can be viewed as “snapped up") one of the leaders in connected home/“the Internet of things.” And everyone has their predictions for the new year. While I don’t necessarily have any announcements similar to the Polar Vortex or the Nest acquisition, I do have my predictions for NoSQL for 2014.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!