A few months ago, my company updated its email service, in the process loosening what were pretty tight default spam filters. Now, I rarely miss an important email, but at the expense of having to manually dispatch quite a few more bogus messages. I guess I’m trading off Type II errors for Type I.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!